What are cookies?
Cookies are an essential tool for the functionality of our website. They are a short text file that visited webpage sent to the browser that saved it to your computer. Cookies contain information about your visit, preferred language, login information and other settings. The goal of these files is to find out how these pages are used in order to optimize their content.
Cookie settings are fully under your control. In the browser settings you can set everything according to your wishes. You can delete, block, or set that the cookies will be saved only with your given consent in each instance individually. For your convenience Section Cookies consent and refusal listed below contains links to help sites with information about setting, deletion, allowance or other management of cookies in common web browsers.
What are we using the cookies for?
As mentioned above cookies show how the website is used. This enables us to better tailor our marketing tools, so that they are more relevant and beneficial for you. Cookies allow us to record information about your visit, and therefore your next visit will be easier and faster. In practice, this means that commercials with no benefit for you won’t be displayed.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be divided according to several criteria.
Depending on who creates and processes cookies, cookies can be divided into two categories:
- First party cookies are created directly by the websites or scripts on the same domain. Most often they are used to ensure basic functionality of a website;
- Third party cookies are created by other websites. These sites own content on the visited website, such as ads, images, or videos.
Cookies can also be divided according to duration of their storage into:
- Session cookies are temporary. They are only stored on your device until you have finished using your Internet browser and are cleared once you close it. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website;
- Persistent cookies we can use for your easier and more convenient navigation on our website. These cookies remain in your browser for an extended period of time or until you manually delete them. The length of this period depends on the selected browser settings. Permanent cookies allow you to transfer information to the Internet server each time you visit a website.
Depending on the purpose of use, cookies can be divided into:
- Essential cookies are needed to operate the website. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to log in to secured parts of our website. These cookies do not collect information about users that could be used for marketing purposes or to remember which sites users visited on the Internet;
- Performance cookies we use to improve the operation of the website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use this website, such as which pages visitors visit most frequently and whether they receive error messages from the website. They also allow us to record and count the number of visitors to the website, which allows us to track how visitors use the website;
- Functional cookies make it easy to use and improve the functionality of the website. They are used to activate specific features of the website (e.g. video playback) and set them up to your preference (e.g. language), in order to enhance your website experience. At the same time, functional cookies are used to remember your preferences the next time you visit the website;
- Targeting and advertising (profiling) cookies are used to track the preferences that you reveal through the use of the website and to send advertising messages in accordance with those preferences.
You can find more information about our cookies and their current list through individual web browsers, most often in Developer Tools.
Cookies consent and refusal
Different browsers can also be pre-set to automatically reject cookies or automatically display information when cookies are offered. For more information on how to manage cookies in each browser, visit the following links:
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera - https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/
- Microsoft Edge - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/compliance/deploy-use/browser-profiles
There are also many third-party applications that allow you to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously stored on your device by clearing your browsing history. Make sure you check the option to clear cookies when you do so.
We use marketing tools, in particular, through Google Ireland and Facebook Ireland, to help us target ads to users who have already visited our website. The purpose and scope of the data collection, as well as the applicable rights and options for setting the scope of privacy, can be found in the information on these third-party sites, such as:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies; and
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
More about these marketing tools can be found at
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/business/ads/dynamic-ads; and
- Google: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2453998?hl=en.
If you don't want to be addressed by our ad, you can turn off ad personalization by following the links below.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com; and
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com.
We use one of Google's basic analytics tools - Google Analytics. For information on the scope and method of processing personal data processed by this company, please visit: https://www.support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
For more useful information about cookies or online advertising based on your use of the Internet, please visit:
This Cookies Policy is effective from 12. 2. 2021.